DYNAMIC DUO MAKEUP SET, 2 Pcs
We have paired together our best selling eyeshadow palette, UNO, and our 5-piece eye makeup brush set.
- UNO Eyeshadow Palette: A luxurious high-pigment eyeshadow palette with 12 metallic and matte colors. Eyeshadow palette features a range of vibrant and neutral shades designed to compliment all skin tones.
- BLEND IT GIRL, 5-piece makeup brushes: A 5-piece eye makeup brush set to help with makeup application and blending techniques when applying our eyeshadow palette. Create colorful, blended looks on-the-go. BLEND IT GIRL! face makeup brush set was designed to make sure you blended your life away! So make sure to get that crease babe and everything in between! Eye brush set includes:
- Flat painter brush to help apply the metallic shades effortlessly onto the lid. Also helpful when cutting the crease with concealer and any other wet or cream products.
- Fluffy blender brush assists in seamlessly blending colors together in the crease to create dimensional and flawless looks.
- Flat tight liner brush is helps with shade application onto your lower lash line for that smoked out effect or for liner on your upper lashes with gel, powder, or liquid liner.
- Small cheek brush perfect to finish the look with a highlighter, powder or pressed blush.
- Holographic makeup pouch that is great for travel and storage.
Welcome to BEAUTY WITH A VIBE.
At LUNA MAGIC, we provide high-quality makeup and lashes at amazing prices, con mucho amor. With 5k+ customer reviews (and counting!), we pride in serving customers all over the world with rich pigments and luxurious formulas designed for all skin tones. All of our collections are inspired by our multicultural heritage, and we are proud to share the richness, vibrancy and culture—in living color.
Mabel Frías is a digital strategist with 12+ years of experience in executing digital merchandising strategies at fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands like Macy’s, Nordstrom and Savage x Fenty, lingerie by Rihanna. Mabel holds a BA in History from New York University and an MA in History of Decorative Arts & Design degree offered jointly by Parsons School of Design and Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum.