LUNA MAGIC is seeking a rock-star 2022 MBA Strategy Spring Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of strategic initiatives to help advance and scale our company into the next phase of growth.
This internship position offers unique exposure to a wide variety of business functions including: business strategy, international sourcing/operations, management of retailer and strategic partnerships, marketing, investor relations, among others. There will be an opportunity for this role to transition into a full-time Chief of Staff role for the right high-performing candidate.
Potential projects include:
- Preparation of investor pitch decks and supporting fundraising and due diligence process
- Supporting merchandising assortment and pricing analyses
- Evaluating new business line opportunities
- Supporting a national brand roll-out into new retail channels
- Exploring and developing strategy for our first concept brick-and-mortar
- Supporting the migration from our current warehouse into a larger warehouse (including, but not limited to lease agreements, strategic planning, setting up inventory management system and process, etc).
- Develop financial models and projections with a focus on inventory forecasting by retail channel
Highly Desired Experience, Skillset and Mindset:
- Experience working for a high-growth startup in fashion/beauty or consumer products
- Previous experience in strategy consulting; ability to gather and analyze qualitative data into valuable insights
- Previous experience and natural comfort with data/financial modeling and VC fundraising support
- Hungry for responsibility; work with a sense of urgency; and passionate about driving for results that will have a measurable impact on our business
- Proactive and resourceful; and work well independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into new ideas and creative solutions
- Strong communications, organization and project management skills to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Resiliency and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about and well suited for a startup, where you'll be wearing several hats
- Demonstrated strong EQ/relationship building skills: we constantly seek new financial and strategic partnerships. We are looking for a strong communicator, who can be trusted both internally by our employees and externally by institutions trusting us.
- Desire to learn: This is a two-way street, we want you to learn and grow in the role and our team is here to support you along the journey
We've had great success with our Fall MBA intern and seeking a rockstar that is up for a great challenge! Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!