LUNA MAGIC is looking for a contract Video Editor to join the Brand Marketing team! As a member of the team, you'll work with our Brand Marketing lead to create compelling short-form videos for distribution across social media platforms.
- You are passionate about creating videos that people want to share and you love working in a collaborative environment.
- We are looking for someone who is a fast, creative, highly organized editor who can handle the pressures of working on multiple projects at a time.
- You'll be based in our Los Angeles office.
- Create social video content for TikTok, Insta, YouTube, Facebook, etc. from provided footage and VO
- Leverage final exports or raw footage of mid-long form editorial videos to create square/vertical social clips that drive views and engagement.
- Ensure all video content follows LUNA MAGIC Style Guide & editorial standards
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as G Suite Apps (Google Apps) & Slack
- Basic After Effects and Motion Graphics ability (more advanced skills a big plus) •
- Ability to solve problems on your own and knowing when to escalate questions or issues
- Ability to efficiently use templates and follow guidelines so videos are consistently free of technical mistakes on all rounds
- Positive, ambitious, detail-oriented, and reliable person who is comfortable working independently or with a team when needed
- Has finger on the pulse of social format trends
- A genuine interest in LUNA MAGIC content categories and all things pop-culture
- Portfolio of work to share
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2+ years of professional experience editing social and short form video content
- Proficient in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere
- Strong communication skills, organization and detail oriented, ability to multi-task throughout the day
- Ability to see the big picture and take a step back to do at least one strategic task a day to help build the LUNA MAGIC brand in the long run
- Strong time management skills and willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and produce work of the utmost quality and brand integrity
- Details are the most important
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, a master at pivoting and prioritizing
Please send a PDF of your portfolio and/or examples of your work to the above job description to email@example.com!