Blend-It-Girl Eye Makeup Brush Set, 5 Pcs
Create colorful, blended makeup looks on-the-go. So make sure to get that crease babe and everything in between! A 5-piece eye brush set with travel pouch designed to help with makeup application and blending techniques when applying your favorite shadows, liners and more.
- No. 25 Contour & Highlighter Brush: Fan like angled brush perfect to highlight and/or contour your face with precision.
- No. 9 Blend-It-Girl! Brush: This is the perfect tight and fluffy brush to blend all your troubles away! Harsh shadows lines are so 2000s.
- No. 3 Lid Loves Eyeshadow Brush: Perfect brush to add shadow on your lids. From matte, shimmer or metallic shadow, this brush grabs on to everything.
- No. 21 Precision Brush: This brush is flat and tight for perfect lines along the upper and lower lids.
- Holographic Makeup Pouch: Great for travel and storage.
- As seen on Boxycharm.
Welcome to Beauty with a Vibe.
LUNA MAGIC is a fast-growing indie beauty & lifestyle brand founded by sisters Mabel and Shaira Frías. By combining their passions for beauty and lifestyle, The Frias Sisters created a vibrant brand that celebrates their mutual love for their multicultural heritage, culture and music—in living color.
Mabel Frías is an omni-channel retail strategist with a winning track record of executing merchandising strategies. Prior to co-founding LUNA MAGIC, Mabel spent her career building and launching e-commerce strategies at fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands like Macy’s, Nordstrom and Savage x Fenty, lingerie by Rihanna. Mabel is a proud New Yorker and lives in sunny Los Angeles with her daughter Aalia (ah-lee-ah).
Shaira Frias, co-founder of LUNA MAGIC, is a retail beauty expert and omni- channel strategist. She leads the Product Development, Design & Global Sourcing strategy at LUNA MAGIC and has demonstrated a record of success in retail stores, including Target, CVS and Wal-mart. Her product formulation and designs have won numerous awards and have been featured in Forbes, Shark Tank, Allure, Glossier and many others.
Shaira is also a former Journalist whose work has appeared in media outlets such as NY1, Fox News, and Mundo Hispánico. Shaira is a recipient of the Ford Oval Journalism Fellowship from the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. She holds a BA in Journalism & Spanish from CUNY— Brooklyn College and is also a graduate of the UCLA Anderson School of Management Executive Program.