Va-Va Volume Bold Mascara
This luxurious Italian mascara is expertly crafted with Vitamin B5 and ultra black pigment to help showcase volumized, curled and defined lashes. Vitamin B5 is paired with other key ingredients to keep the lashes nourished and lifted. While the ultra black pigment helps give the lashes its voluptuous look.
Benefits & Features:
- Made in Italy
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free
- Free of PEGs, D5, Mineral Oils, Parabens, Talc and Sulfates
- Formula was paired with a curved brush to help define, curl and lift the lashes
- Can be worn alone or paired with Va-Va Pink Lash Primer for an even fuller lash look.
- Vitamin B5 - to condition and nourish your lashes with each use
- Stearic Acid - maintains the moisture levels in the formula to prevent any flaking throughout wear
- Carnauba Wax - is added to keep the formula creamy for a smooth, glide on application
Welcome to Beauty with a Vibe.
LUNA MAGIC is a fast-growing indie beauty & lifestyle brand founded by sisters Mabel and Shaira Frías. By combining their passions for beauty and lifestyle, The Frias Sisters created a vibrant brand that celebrates their mutual love for their multicultural heritage, culture and music—in living color.
Mabel Frías is an omni-channel retail strategist with a winning track record of executing merchandising strategies. Prior to co-founding LUNA MAGIC, Mabel spent her career building and launching e-commerce strategies at fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands like Macy’s, Nordstrom and Savage x Fenty, lingerie by Rihanna. Mabel is a proud New Yorker and lives in sunny Los Angeles with her daughter Aalia (ah-lee-ah).
Shaira Frias, co-founder of LUNA MAGIC, is a retail beauty expert and omni- channel strategist. She leads the Product Development, Design & Global Sourcing strategy at LUNA MAGIC and has demonstrated a record of success in retail stores, including Target, CVS and Wal-mart. Her product formulation and designs have won numerous awards and have been featured in Forbes, Shark Tank, Allure, Glossier and many others.
Shaira is also a former Journalist whose work has appeared in media outlets such as NY1, Fox News, and Mundo Hispánico. Shaira is a recipient of the Ford Oval Journalism Fellowship from the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. She holds a BA in Journalism & Spanish from CUNY— Brooklyn College and is also a graduate of the UCLA Anderson School of Management Executive Program.